Tag / war
What is really happening to SYRIA? Maybe we cannot properly answer this question yet, but we can share this ‘muted’ reportage showing the beauties of an almost forgotten country. There’s no retouch,…
Lida Abdul lived in Germany and India as a refugee after she was forced to leave Afghanistan by the Soviet invasion. When she came back to Kabul, she saw the city destroyed:…
Franco Pagetti’s most intriguing peculiarity is frankness. You know you are dealing with an authentic man, unaffected. No frills, no profound photographer’s aura, he doesn’t look like a man who spent most…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile