Tag / venice
Luca Bortolato is an italian photographer from Venice. He recently worked with an old friend of Reykjavik Boulevard, Susan Lee Rigg. This is part of Luca’s very own style research, as you…
PEP VENTOSA is a California-based talented and innovative photographer. The Collective Snapshot is a series blending together thousands of snapshots to create an abstraction of worldwide famous landmarks and monuments. A selection of this impressive…
VENICE BIENNIAL 2013 INTRODUCTION: ART FOUND IN THE AGE OF CRISIS. Who knows what would have thought the late Marino Auriti, mechanic builder by profession, with the utopic and persistent idea to…
Reykjavik Boulevard started to bet on some artists involved in the next Venice Biennale. We already introduced you to the work of Anri Sala (he is representing the France Pavillon) and we…
Anri Sala is an amazing video artist who wants to record real life. He was born in Tirana, Albania, and he is now living and working in Paris. The movie 1395…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile