Tag / talent
ROKAS DARULIS is a photographer from Lithuania. He decided to move to London for his studies, and that’s where he is based now. This talented artist we are proudly featuring in our…
The 17th of May the flutes of all the ships in the Reykjavik Harbor struck in the 27th Reykjavik Arts Festival. The artist Lilja Birgisdóttir created the 10 minute long piece, called…
POETRY OF DISSECTION is a great collection dreamed and realized in Dublin, Ireland. Structure, originality, style are some of the main requisites that an emergent fashion designer should aim for in order to brake…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile