Tag / portraiture
Minneapolis based photographer Rick Caruso is featured in Reykjavik Boulevard Magazine – Summer 2014 Issue. We introduced his work (under Risen Phoenix Photography name) and we are very glad to share a…
Alessio Albi is a photographer coming from Perugia, Italy. A water-loving artist talking about his reasons of creating amazing pictures in impressive places he discovers roaming around, sometimes without founding what he…
WIKTOR FRANKO is a talented photographer from Poland. Most important, he’s a storyteller working with portraits. We are glad to introduce you this amazing artist born in 1983, a philology teacher, traveler,…
GIANLUCA FERRAZZA is an italian photographer and graphic designer. Portraiture captured him, “It was like being sucked by a vortex” as he said to us. Now, he tries to catch unique sides…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile