Tag / montreal
Why should painting and drawing be still alive? And how can they survive in the middle of new and experimental media of art? Ian Gamache, a young artist who is living in…
We introduced Elsiane and their music in a previous special on Reykjavik Boulevard. As they are coming back from Canada to Europe soon for some new shows, we wanted to find out…
Close your eyes. This is our suggestion. Close your eyes, forget the world outside and start building another planet. Use music to create streets and buildings, use voice to create a friendly…
When you think about Canada, apart imagining cold landscapes of rare beauty with color shades ranging from the light blue of the Great Lakes to the red of the maple leaves, you’ll…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile