Tag / limited edition
DAFT PUNK are back. Back to the future? Back to the market? Both. French Electro-duo just released some brand new merchandising and you know what is great? Everything, from the things you can…
WIKTOR FRANKO is a talented photographer from Poland. Most important, he’s a storyteller working with portraits. We are glad to introduce you this amazing artist born in 1983, a philology teacher, traveler,…
There’s something magical in the deep black paths on the vinyl surface. It’s just a complete different dimension, a totally diverse feeling once you hold a record in your hands. Your fingers…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile