Tag / light
LAURENT VAN ASSCHE is a fine-art photographer from Kortrijk, Belgium. Born in 1988, he started with photography in 2005 and specialized in art nude since 2007. After studying photography and working in a photo…
ANNA MOROSINI is a really strong woman and an incredible photographer based in Foligno, Italy. Young and unbelievably energetic, she shows her strength through portraits and details. I have never met such…
A small-large retrospective: could be called like that the “Rubble and Revelation”, the latest amazing project of the Nicola Trussardi Foundation that includes and combines the monumental work of young parisian artist…
Yoko Ono is coming to Reykjavik (October 9th) to celebrate two important worldwide events: the “LennonOno Grant for Peace” awards ceremony and the Imagine Peace Tower that will be re-lit in Viðey. All of that…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile