Tag / innovation
PEP VENTOSA is a California-based talented and innovative photographer. The Collective Snapshot is a series blending together thousands of snapshots to create an abstraction of worldwide famous landmarks and monuments. A selection of this impressive…
Ingrid Karis is a Reykjavik based photographer, coming from Estonia. She’s a Photoshop enthusiast, working and experimenting all kinds of photography as you will see from the photo set here below. Testing,…
EURO LAMP ART is a Florence based company born in the heart of Italy and dealing with lighting and wrought iron since 1975. The creativity and passion of historical founder Mario Scelfo, together…
An alternative approach to fashion: isn’t it what we are all looking for? Emerging young designers from all over Europe are tested for the parallel event at the London official Fashion Week, the…
They are the pioneers of electronic music. Not enough? They inspired entire generations of musicians (like Depeche Mode, Joy Division, Björk, Ultravox to name a few) and people from all around the globe since…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile