Tag / illustration
Imagine to wake up one morning, you’re sipping your really full mug of coffee, you are surfing (the web) and suddenly you find yourself face to face to your own illustration. Of…
Marcin Owczarek is a real emerging talent, born in Poland 1985. He describes himself as a photographer, but he is more than that. Marcin’s “Dystopy Land” work is like a big book…
Fashion illustration has make its way into fashion communication again. Cooperating but often replacing photography, considered more immediate, illustration is actually able to communicate the fashion object (a garment, a parfume, an…
About a month ago, breaking news amazed the whole world. People’s Republic of China announced that pandas are no longer endangered species. And, while the rest of civilized society celebrated a new beginning for…
We love Iceland. We believe in Zombie. This is our interview with Nanna Arnadottir, author of the well known book Zombie Iceland. If you want to read our review and find an exclusive…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile