Tag / history
SAN GIMIGNANO is a tiny medieval walled town close to Siena, Italy. Tuscany really holds some beautiful gem and every new discovery is a treasure. Known as the “Town of fine towers”…
Do you remember our previous article about the Tie-Dye trend? This coloring techniques has a long story, as we said before, but the influence in the fashion trend start with the Hippy…
Reykjavik Boulevard is inspired by travelers and artists. Jimi Casaccia & Jacques Maudy are two of them. They recently published a book called “Yangon, A City to Rescue”, with a successful reportage…
Marcin Owczarek is a real emerging talent, born in Poland 1985. He describes himself as a photographer, but he is more than that. Marcin’s “Dystopy Land” work is like a big book…
Drawing Restraint 9: The Miracle Of Life In these days the world is changing fast: a new technology is coming up while your are reading this, a relationship broke, and all the…
An alternative approach to fashion: isn’t it what we are all looking for? Emerging young designers from all over Europe are tested for the parallel event at the London official Fashion Week, the…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile