Tag / hamburg
August is going to be Reykjavik Boulevard’s travel month. We are going around the world in different countries. Whilst in Europe we choose 3 of the most challenging destinations, here’s what we expect.…
ELENA MORA is a rising star in both styling and set design fields. I met her in our teenage years in Berlin, more than 10 years ago, and we both didn’t know…
Janine Mizéra – Twin Soul Fashion Editorial The full editorial is featured on the “Creative Guide for Curious People“, get your copy HERE. This editorial is about opposites who find a strong…
History, art, music and delicious food. Hamburg is a meltin’ pot of cultures and styles. Summer’s almost over but if you’re lucky enough planning a trip now, but you don’t know where,…
KATARINA HILDEBRANDT is a young photographer from Hannover, Germany. She will soon move to Hamburg. In her work she’s “looking for perfection”, that’s why she’s really focused on post-production and creative composing:…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile