Tag / culture
Do you remember our previous article about the Tie-Dye trend? This coloring techniques has a long story, as we said before, but the influence in the fashion trend start with the Hippy…
Australia is one of the world’s most beautiful places in the entire globe, and with good reason. The beaches in this country are second to none, Australians are among the most open…
THE GREAT GATSBY: FASHION IN THE ROARING TWENTIES OF THE AMERICAN (BROKEN) DREAM. The Great Gatsby is back on the screen after the latest and attractive interpretation of Robert Redford and Mia…
It‘s that time of the year. It‘s the time all the graduating students in Iceland celebrate their last day of school by dressing up in costumes and spending a whole day doing…
Reykjavik Boulevard is inspired by travelers and artists. Jimi Casaccia & Jacques Maudy are two of them. They recently published a book called “Yangon, A City to Rescue”, with a successful reportage…
Dragging myself from one tourist attraction to another puts me in a sleepy daze. When I travel that way, it’s like a race against the clock, and I always lose. Sure, I’ll go…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile