Tag / creative
His full name is Suntur Yozanun Wutigonsombutkul. The longest the name, the highest the amount of talent: this equation seems to be true with this crazy talent from Thailand. He’s a freelance illustrator,…
BERLIN is a multicultural city. Here you can find a massive music scene and a creative community. Berlin has never been as international has it is today. There is a great melting…
In the age of performance, video art and forced/repeated Duchamp’s conceptualism, the viewer is often brought to a state of deliberately absurd misunderstanding. The young italian art scene makes no exception: many…
The weight of the world is love. Under the burden of solitude, under the burden of dissatisfaction the weight, the weight we carry is love. Allen Ginsberg – SONG, San Jose, 1954…
Leonard Bernstein once said: “Any great work of art revives and readapts time and space, and the measure of its success is the extent to which it makes you an inhabitant of…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile