Tag / creative guide
ELENA MORA is a rising star in both styling and set design fields. I met her in our teenage years in Berlin, more than 10 years ago, and we both didn’t know…
Janine Mizéra – Twin Soul Fashion Editorial The full editorial is featured on the “Creative Guide for Curious People“, get your copy HERE. This editorial is about opposites who find a strong…
LAURENT VAN ASSCHE is a fine-art photographer from Kortrijk, Belgium. Born in 1988, he started with photography in 2005 and specialized in art nude since 2007. After studying photography and working in a photo…
WIKTOR FRANKO is a talented photographer from Poland. Most important, he’s a storyteller working with portraits. We are glad to introduce you this amazing artist born in 1983, a philology teacher, traveler,…
His full name is Suntur Yozanun Wutigonsombutkul. The longest the name, the highest the amount of talent: this equation seems to be true with this crazy talent from Thailand. He’s a freelance illustrator,…
There’s always a good reason to dream of Hollywood. This time we fly to Los Angeles with the stunning work of Fashion Grunge team. Lauren Brown, Editor in Chief + Photographer, Cody McCook,…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile