Tag / concept store
Ottod’Ame is one of the shops where you can find our Creative Guide for Curious People. It is an exclusive we reserve to the best Concept Stores in Florence and worldwide. Check…
Reykjavik Boulevard is distributed in Italy, France, UK and Spain! And of course worldwide through our Official E-commerce! You can physically find the “Creative Guide for Curious People“ in the following Concept Stores: WHITE // Concept…
Florence is also known for chic shops, always up to date and stylish. This time, wandering in the italian Cradle of Renaissance’s narrow streets we discovered a new shopping world with interesting, cool and up-to-the-minute…
BERLIN is a multicultural city. Here you can find a massive music scene and a creative community. Berlin has never been as international has it is today. There is a great melting…
Ain’t we all a bit PUNK? Punk is a word born from the punk rock music to identify the youth subculture emerged in the U.S.A. and in the U.K. in the 70s.…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile