Tag / Ásgeir
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD meets ÁSGEIR! As a part of our Airwaves 2013 reportage, we set an interview with one of the most promising icelandic talents. Ásgeir Trausti Einarsson despite being very young (born in…
It’s all fun and games until Iceland Airwaves is not over. After five days full of emotions, music and UPs and DOWNs, you gotta face the final review. It’s harsh, it’s cool,…
Party Time: Reykjavik Art Museum and HARPA The majority of the Iceland Airwaves 2013 main acts have been delivered inside those two venues, here’s what happened. Gold Panda, Retro Stefson, Mikky Blanco…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile