Tag / art book
SAGAKI KEITA is an artist from Japan. After a degree at the Fukushima University he now lives and works in Tokyo. This talented artist we are proudly featuring in our “Creative Guide for Curious People“ printed…
PEP VENTOSA is a California-based talented and innovative photographer. The Collective Snapshot is a series blending together thousands of snapshots to create an abstraction of worldwide famous landmarks and monuments. A selection of this impressive…
WIKTOR FRANKO is a talented photographer from Poland. Most important, he’s a storyteller working with portraits. We are glad to introduce you this amazing artist born in 1983, a philology teacher, traveler,…
Reykjavik Boulevard is distributed in Italy, France, UK and Spain! And of course worldwide through our Official E-commerce! You can physically find the “Creative Guide for Curious People“ in the following Concept Stores: WHITE // Concept…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile