Tag / analogic
How’d we define the incredible concept EP of danish music project Jørck and german photographer Jessica Wolfelsperger? “A scent of spring air in the fall sun”. The verse above is taken from ‘Unshakeable silence’,…
Through a melancholic touch of a windy memory haunting a nostalgic mind, whispers of colours and uncatchable glances are flowing on paper like never-ending stories. ELLEN ROGERS is not a photographer, she…
There was a band in Berlin called The Echo Vamper, made by multi-instrumentalist James Brook and actress-singer Iza Freund. They recently disband and this was a true bolt from the blue. James and…
As the saying goes, you can twist your creations as you want, only if you gutted the technique in advance. So the technical part of Oliver’s works, is something we don’t even…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile