Your e-mails and opinions are important to us.
Send Reykjavik Boulevard your works or projects and we will take care of them.
We genuinely wish we could feature all of your submissions, however due to volume and to keep a high quality offer for our readers, it’s simply not possible at this time.
Rest assured, your submission will be looked at with human eyes very shortly and if we’re interested in learning more we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Please do not submit the same project or questions repeatedly as we assure you every e-mail is read. We travel a lot: sometimes you won’t hear from us for a while, but you can check our Social Networks to find out where we are.
YOU WANT YOUR WORK TO BE FEATURED IN OUR MAGAZINE OR WEBSITE?
PLEASE READ OUR SUBMISSION RULES
- Send a coherent selection of your photos/works through the following contact form or write at info[at]reykjavikboulevard[dot]com.
- The series/projects should be exclusive and unpublished for a feature inside of our digital magazine. This is an open submission, you can send your work anytime.
- Projects which have been published somewhere else are accepted but will be featured in our website only.
- If your are looking for a feature inside our printed guide, please be aware that your work in that case must be completely exclusive and unpublished (that includes your official website, your Facebook, Flickr, Behance, 500px or any other page or portfolio).
- Files: number and size for your submission (website & digital magazine features) between 8-10 photos (.jpg files) at least 1500px wide for both portrait and landscape orientation photographs, web quality (72 dpi).
- If you submit for a feature in the printed guide, please send a .pdf file with a full preview of the work, a detailed description and a short personal bio.
- Be sure to include your name, website, other links and the full credits of the pics in your e-mail. A short description of your work is a plus.
When sending your submissions you agree to grant REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD the right to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works, distribute, make available to the public, and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media.
If your work is selected by our staff, you will be contacted asap. Thanks for considering us.