Mick Lambrou is an illustrative painter from Melbourne, Australia. He recently held an exhibition in The Brunswick Street Gallery titled, Mystery Train – The 1950s. This exhibition depicted retro pop icons with an enigmatic…
Cristóbal Escanilla Severino – Santiago, Chile // Text and Translation by Nina Sever We have the pleasure to present you the simple, open and nostalgic photography by Cristóbal, from Chile! [GALLERY] He doesn’t…
August is going to be Reykjavik Boulevard’s travel month. We are going around the world in different countries. Whilst in Europe we choose 3 of the most challenging destinations, here’s what we expect.…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile