HUITRE A LA CO(O)RNICHE France is definitely a very fascinating country. Full of different influences and contradictions, sometimes you’d feel like it was not just a single one but many more countries…
SANDS FROM ANOTHER PLANET! The Grad Dune du Pilat is a very strange location. Situated in the South West of France, less than one hour away from the beautiful city of Bordeaux,…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile