Inspiration. Dreams. Passion. Talent. Art… Memories. We do believe in that kind of thing, here on Reykjavik Boulevard. Our friend and important contributor from South-East Asia, AGUS MAKKIE, realized something special for…
The beauty of the Aegean coast, both on the Greek and on the Turkish side it’s not at all a secret (remember PAMUKKALE?). The salty and calm sea, the coast whose beaches…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile