What is Urban Spree Galerie? Inside the multifaceted city of Berlin, last year was founded this polyfunctional space that represents in just 400 SqM the spirit of the German capital. Urban Spree Galerie,…
Reykjavik Boulevard Magazine: Issue 01 In this ISSUE we introduce you to: From ICELAND – ÍRiS, Asta Olafsdottír, Sísý Ey // From UK – Nick Miners, Laura Cammarata, Umit Koseoglu, Eleonora Meneghini, Laurie McCall // From FRANCE – Nicolas…
VENICE BIENNIAL 2013 | ITALIAN PAVILION VICE VERSA When you go into the Italian Pavilion close to the Tese delle Vergini, it doesn’t seem true: apparently, it has spent only a few…
Reykjavik Boulevard went to BELGIUM with Rolling Stones in the headphones. This is what we came back with: Flandres, Paint it Black! Pictures taken in Bruges, Antwerp, Gent, Bruxelles by [n]ccl sclf.…
Even if the Italian region of Veneto is mostly known for its wonderful cities such as Venice and Verona, its prestigious universities most of which are set in Padua and its gorgeous…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile