TURKEY is the Guest Nation at PITTI Immagine UOMO 84 in Florence, Italy. The Fashion fair of the italian city dedicates this year’s Guest Nation’s area to the turkish clothing culture with “Gentlemen…
Reykjavik Boulevard founder describes here a city with a never-ending development since the 90s: DUBAI. Being one of the richest Emirates in the U.A.E., Dubai has a crucial role for the whole area,…
Reykjavik Boulevard met the “Queen of Folk”, Emma Tricca. Deep brown eyes covered by a black fringe, a cup of tea in her hands, that’s how we met for the first time…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile