WHITE LIES are back! Londoners Harry McVeigh, Charles Cave, Jack Brown will launch their third album “BIG TV” on August 12th. Anticipated by this brand new single “Getting Even” [free download on Soundcloud], this album…
UMIT KOSEOGLU is a conceptual fine art photographer based in London, UK. Identity, body and environment are the focuses of his large-scale photographic installations that he says are “designed to raise awareness…
POETRY OF DISSECTION is a great collection dreamed and realized in Dublin, Ireland. Structure, originality, style are some of the main requisites that an emergent fashion designer should aim for in order to brake…
We are living an era where people don’t even look at the sky or the others whilst walking on the streets, choosing to check their tablets or phones instead of having a…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile