Bonobo – The North Borders Call it hype or simply yet another musical trend of the hour, but that’s how things are going right now. If these last ten years of chill-wave…
Do you remember italian band Linea 77’s Fantasma? Or Ketchup Suicide? Or even Meat? Well leave them in a corner, but don’t forget them. Keep singing along to their songs in the same…
Claire Morgan was born in Belfast, North Ireland in 1980 and she is now living and working in London. Her art is really fascinating, recalling something between sculpture and installation. With obsessive precision…
What is @RvkBvd?
REYKJAVIK BOULEVARD is a magazine by photographers, writers and travelers Niccolò Scelfo & Valentina Saltarelli.
Offering a wide range of services such as:
• a Creative Studio
• a Digital Magazine
• a Printed Guide
• a Travel Blog
...is based on real experiences they live around the World meeting artists, professionals and other interesting people with a story to tell.
The path to follow starts from Reykjavik, Iceland leading everywhere curiosity will take.
RvkBvd © 2016 All rights Reserved
- TERRA: il ritorno di Vasco Brondi e Le luci della centrale elettrica ti fa alzare la testa
- LOW ROAR: the roaring return of Ryan Karazija feat. Jófrídur Ákadóttir
- Sóley is back from Iceland with a stellar new video: Never Cry Moon
- L I M: esce oggi il video di GAME OVER, pulviscolo emozionale di una cometa polisensoriale
- Nuovo album per LEVANTE: “Nel Caos di Stanze Stupefacenti” è il titolo del nuovo disco in uscita il 7 aprile